Taking into consideration CDC and DHEC recommendations on social distancing and measures taken across the nation to include travel bans, school closures, quarantines and event cancellations, the Town of Pelzer will take the following precautionary measures until further notice.
- Access to public buildings will be restricted.
- Payments for water bills can be made over the phone (1-844-267-9334), dropbox, online at www.townofpelzer,us and by mail.
- Events held at the Pelzer Community Building and Pelzer Gym will be suspended until further notice.
- Meet & Greet the Candidates has been cancelled, we will re-schedule when we find out the new date for the Special Election.
- Special Election that was scheduled for March 31st has been postponed until after May1st, we will keep you updated when we receive a date as to when it will take place.